Please contact us for a Shipping Quote if you are based in a Rural or Non-metro Area.
This Bundle Buy saves you 10% on the Retail value of all of these items combined...
1. Our Rattan Baby Change Table including change mattress as pictured
2. A 3 piece set of handy storage baskets for your change table - as pictured here @bekhalliday
3. A lovely seagrass baby wipe cover for the top of your change table as pictured
Can use right up to 3 years of age due to generous length of table.
110cm High (to top safety rail), 90cm high to change table shelf, 87cm Long, 58cm Wide.
Safety Rail measures 20cm high - this is 10cm extra rail height than the Product Safety Australia Guidelines here: -
All of our Change tables meet the requirements on the Australian Government Product Safety website:
"1. Change table should have some form of roll-off protection such as a child safety harness or raised edges and barriers (100mm is a rough guide)" - our Safety Rail is 20cm high which is double this recommendation. The safety rail should be positioned on the outside as pictured in our last product photo to prevent baby rolling off.
2. "Make sure there are no gaps or spaces near or on the changing surface that could trap a child’s fingers, limbs or head" - our gaps are smaller than 20cm but larger than 2cm meaning that a baby's head, limbs & fingers could never be trapped.
3. "Make sure all locking devices on a folding change table are strong so that the table cannot accidentally collapse." - N/A - our change table arrives fully assembled with no locking or folding device ensuring it is very stable and sturdy at all times.
Our Safety Usage Guidelines
Never leave a baby unattended on a change table. Ignore interruptions or take your baby with you if you have to leave.
Have everything ready before you place the baby on the change table so that you don’t have to leave the baby.
Place anything that could harm your baby out of its reach, including open pins, bottles, lotions or creams.
Always keep one hand on the baby when using the change table to prevent the baby from falling.